ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a user. This may include, but is not limited to, a user's full name, age, postal or e-mail address, location or IP address;
- On the rights they have concerning this data;
- On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed ;
- On the recipients of this personal data;
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES GOVERNING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data is :
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof) and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form that permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE ECO-VOLONTAIRE.COM WEBSITE
Article 3.1: Data collected
The personal data collected within the framework of our activity are the following:
Full name, address, telephone number, e-mail, choice of mission
This data is collected and processed for the following purpose(s):
Your data is collected and transmitted to the partner organizations of the selected missions of the eco-volontaire.comsite , within the framework of its networking platform. In this way, partner associations/organizations can contact you directly using the contact details you have provided - eco-volontaire.com is bound by a contractual relationship with the organizations presented on its networking platform, which can be viewed here: https: //www.eco-volontaire.com/mission-ecovolontariat. Some organizations are based in France, others in the country of the project.
However, if you are in contact with the partner and book a holiday, the partner is responsible for the holiday and for processing your data.
There is no contractual relationship with other associations/organizations presented on the site, other than those of the matchmaking platform.
Article 3.2: Data collection method
Data is collected when you fill in the "contact" and "I contact the association" forms.
They are kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions for a period of : [Three years]
The company may retain certain personal data beyond the above-mentioned periods in order to meet its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3: Data hosting
The site [eco-voloontaire.com] is hosted by : OVH
Head office address: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1: The data controller
Personal data is collected by[laurence dupont],[micro-entreprise], whose registration number is[SIRET N°: 823 358 452 000 14 ]. The person responsible for processing personal data can be contacted as follows:
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Article 4.2: The Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of the company or the person in charge is :
[laurence Dupont Laurence.email@example.com]
If, after contacting us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL.
ARTICLE 5: THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user concerned by the processing of their personal data may avail themselves of the following rights, pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978):
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down respectively in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the RGPD);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 RGPD);
- Right to limit (Article 18 of the GDPR) and object to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death ;
- Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the RGPD).
The publisher of the[eco-voloontaire.com] site reserves the right to modify the present Policy at any time in order to ensure its compliance with current legislation.
Any modifications will not affect purchases previously made on the site, which remain subject to the Policy in effect at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user at the time of purchase validation.
The user is invited to familiarize himself/herself with this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without the need for formal notification.
This policy, published on [30/05/2023], was updated on[policy modification date].
Model created with the help of LegalPlace.fr